To view the program's Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
1. To sign up for the Intuit Payroll Referral Program, call 1-888-666-7917 and provide your information. Program available in the U.S. only. By participating in the program, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of the Intuit Payroll Referral Program. Your tax identification number is required so that Intuit can comply with IRS reporting regulations. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you certify that the tax identification number you provide matches the name provided for the referral program. If you do not provide a tax identification number because you are exempt, then by agreeing to the terms and conditions you certify that you are indeed exempt according to IRS regulations. No purchase is necessary to enroll in the program. If Intuit is required to file a 1099 form at the end of the year, we will send it to you at the address you've provided.
2. To request a referral bonus for your QuickBooks Full Service Payroll or Intuit Full Service Payroll client, call 1-888-666-7917 and provide the client's contact information and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). Referral requests must be made on or before the date of signup. Limit 1 referral per FEIN. Referrals must be new QuickBooks Full Service Payroll or Intuit Full Service Payroll customers. There is no limit on the number of clients you refer. To receive your $300, your client must sign up for QuickBooks Full Service Payroll or Intuit Full Service Payroll and run their first payroll on QuickBooks Full Service Payroll or Intuit Full Service Payroll within 30 days of signing up.
3. Referral rewards are available for new QuickBooks Full Service Payroll and Intuit Full Service Payroll retail clients. Excludes clients who have wholesale pricing. You are not eligible for a referral if your client had previously added QuickBooks Full Service Payroll to QuickBooks Online as a wholesale customer. Further, if your customer switches from a retail payroll customer to wholesale pricing within 24 months of a referral reward being issued, Intuit reserves the right to terminate the Accountant relationship and/or disqualify them from any Accountant incentive programs.
4. For each successful referral, you will receive $300 as a Virtual Visa promotion code. Additional terms and conditions apply for our partner: https://www.prepaidcodecenter.com/Default.aspx
The merchants represented are not sponsors of the rewards or otherwise affiliated with Intuit Payroll. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company's website for additional terms and conditions.
This Promocode is non-refundable. The full terms and conditions are available on the Promocode claim site. Click on "Product Terms" prior to selecting a Virtual Visa Card or a Plastic Visa Card. Swift Prepaid Solutions is the Service Provider for your Redemption Account and associated Card Accounts. Your Program Sponsor is the entity that marketed and/or distributed the reward, and is either a direct or indirect Client of Swift Prepaid.
5. For more information, review the program's Frequently Asked Questions. For inquiries on the status of referrals, please send an email to our Support Team and include your registered email address as well as the name, business name and email address of your referred client. If you believe you have not received a reward for a qualifying client, you must notify us at 1-888-666-7917 within 3 months of the signup date. Referral Program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.